For business visa there are different options you may take.
First, we need to determine where you are coming from, are you abroad and want to go to Japan with business visa? Or are you already in Japan and want to change your visa to business visa?
If you are coming from abroad, it may be a little bit more difficult, but it is still workable.
You already know that starting a business means you need a huge amount of money as a capital, it is not cheap to start a business.
Now, if you do not have a problem with money then maybe acquiring a 1-year business visa will be alright with you. This option is suitable for those already in Japan.
However, if you are hesitant to spend too much immediately and want to reduce your risk, but still want to push thru with it, then maybe starting with a 4-month business visa is more ideal for you. However, that will require extending your visa later. This option may be recommended for those living abroad.
So that you have an idea, here are some requirements to take into consideration when you want to establish a company in Japan.
- You will need to invest 5 million Yen.
- Open a bank account in Japan
- If you are abroad, you might need a representative who can open an account for you to deposit your capital. You must find someone trustworthy.
- It is best if you have experience in running a company.
- Prepare a detailed business plan
- Register your company
- This requires additional fee
- Rent an office space
- May require a 1-year contract