Summon child of permanent from abroad


Points for child of permanent resident

The applicant has to prove to be a biological child of permanent resident.

Submitting applicant’s birth certificate is not enough to prove. In some country, it is easy  to get fake birth certificate. We recommend you to prepare the picture of  child at the time the applicant being infant.


Necessary documents

※These are the minimum documents. Necessary documents may vary depending on your case. We recommend you to consult to an expert.

<Applicant’s necessary documents>

Application form for certificate of eligibility

ID picture(4cm x 3cm) , 1 piece

※No background, cap or hat, and taken within 3 months

Passport copy

Stamped, self-addressed envelope

Birth certificate

Translation of birth certificate


<Parent’s necessary documents>

Guarantee letter

Certificate of residence

Birth certificate

Translation of birth certificate

Passport copy

Residence card copy

Certificate of being imposed residential tax

Certificate of paying residential tax

  For parent doing one’s own business

  Documents proving your business

  Copy of tax return

  Copy of business permission

 For parent being an employee

  Employment certificate

  Tax certificate slip

Snap shot picture of applicant and parent

Popular contents