Live continuously in Japan as a child of long term resident


Points for long term; Biological child of a long-term resident, minor and unmarried

People who fulfill either 1or 2 in addition to 3

  1. A biological child who was born after their father or mother had already become a permanent or long-term resident
  2. In the case the father passed away before the birth of the child: A biological child of a person who became a permanent or long-term resident before the father passed away
  3. The child must be under 20 years of age and unmarried

The applicant should be careful about the 3rd point. If the major age of the applicant’s parent country is 18 years old, the application is not likely to be permitted after age of 18.


Necessary documents

Since the necessary documents vary from case to case, please inquire our office.



Popular contents