Change visa

  • 2014年12月22日

    Change of visa

    What is change of visa? These are the necessary procedures for cases in which a foreign resident plans to change the reason for residing in Japan because they either are stopping their current activities or have reached their initial goal for residing in Japan. For example, the following situations would fall under this category: a …