Bring or invite from abroad

  • 2020年12月14日

    Applying for Certificate of Eligibility

    If a person wishes to enter and stay in Japan for more than 3 months with a specific purpose, they must apply for a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). COE is necessary for someone who will be working or studying in Japan, or maybe living with their family. Applicant must have a guarantor in Japan like …

  • 2014年12月24日

    Invite family or friend as a temporary visitor

    What is temporary visitor visa? Temporary visitor visa is a type of visa which is issued to a person visiting family or friends or going to a business trip. Basically,  the applicant has to apply to Japanese embassy or consulate to obtain this visa, however some countries and regions such as United States, Hon Kong,  …

  • 2014年12月22日

    Summon one’s spouse , child or employee for more than 6 months

      Subject If you would like to summon a person from overseas to live or work long-term in Japan, you must first apply for issuance of a Certificate of Eligibility. People coming to Japan for purposes such as sightseeing, business meetings, or to visit family are qualified for a short-term visa application, are not able …