Spouse or child of permanent resident

  • 2015年03月22日

    Spouse or child of a permanent resident

    Definition The residence qualifications for a spouse or child of a permanent resident are to be a foreigner married to a permanent resident or the biological child of a permanent resident. Lengths of Residence Terms Lengths of visa Terms for the spouse or child of a permanent resident 6 months 1 year 3 years 5 …

  • 2015年01月04日

    Necessary documents for spouse or child of permanent

    1 Summon the spouse of permanent resident;Certificate of eligibility 2 Extending visa of spouse of permanent resident 3 Changing visa to spouse of permanent resident 4 Obtaining visa of child of permanent, born in Japan 5 Summon the child of permanent resident; Certificate of eligibility 6 Extending visa of child of permanent resident 7 Changing …